Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Gold Sounds



I don't get out nearly enough to see bands. Luckily there's Limewire. I download music virtually every day. It's the only way I get to listen to anything new.

This first song is called Black Cat Bone. I don't have a clue who the artist is, but this is the song I was rocking out to in the photo above:

Black Cat Bone

This track is so French, even though it actually isn't. It's the LCD Soundsystem remix of Deceptacon by Le Tigre. J'aime beaucoup

Deceptacon by Le Tigre

3 Comments:

Blogger Natsthename said...

Toy Dog, how do you type? And you have exceptional musical taste for a dog!

1:57 PM  
Blogger hachiko said...

Hi there natalie,

Thanks for your comment and question. It means a lot to me, knowing that my online ruminations have found a receptive audience!

I wish I could say I knew how to touch type, but the reality is I must make do with the old two-toes method. It's not as bad as it sounds though, because I only have 6 toes anyway on my forelegs (my hindlegs control the mousepad and buttons).

7:21 PM  
Blogger Natsthename said...

I blogrolled you, so perhaps others might link to your fun site!

I look forward to your next post, Toy Dog!

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home