Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Why Dogs are Better than Cats



I was re-reading my last blog entry just now and I realised that both of the songs I uploaded the other night had feline associations!

Is there some sort of weird Freudian thing going on I wonder?

Let me state here and now that dogs are unequivocally the superior creatures. So are dog people (like my mistress). My namesake, Hachiko, is an uber-celebrity in Japan, despite having been dead for over 70 years. Can you imagine a cat capturing the heart of a nation like that?

I went through a phase of trying to befriend the neighbourhood cats. They weren't having any of it though, for some reason. I guess it doesn't help that even the scrawniest of them are twice my size.

Then there's my little yello dandy scarf. I'm quite attached to it to be honest, but I suspect in some contexts it also screams 'Mummy's Boy', such as when I'm trying to make the acquaintance of the neighbourhood tom.

1 Comments:

Blogger Natsthename said...

Dogs are definitely superior!!! (and cuter)

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home