Monday, March 07, 2005

Bewdy Mate

World records amuse me no end. These days you can hold all sorts of records, simply by being the first one to think of actually doing it. For example, I'm quite certain that I am the holder of multiple world records, such as the number of words memorised from the Oxford English dictionary in one 24-hour period spent trapped underneath a table leg (51), the longest time spent staring at a blank patch on the wall (47 hrs, 12 minutes), or even the number of near-death experiences with small children and animals (25). However amazing these feats seem to me though, they admittedly pale in comparison to the latest achievement of our wonderful friends down under:



What's not to love about the Australians? Any nation that will specially build a giant surfboard to hold 40+ surfers in order to break a world record has a special spot in my doggy heart. Go you good things!

1 Comments:

Blogger Natsthename said...

Man, that is one large surfboard! I wonder how big it would have to be to support 40 toy dogs?

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home