Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Boohoo Boho



Me, I'm not the most winter-loving pup by a long shot, but this year there's one thing making me wish it stays cold right through till next winter.

That thing is, of course, the Boho trend that is very apparently going to be The Look for spring and summer this year in London. If that's not causing excrutiatingly loud alarm bells to go off in your head immediately, let me elaborate: tiered ankle-length cheesecloth skirts, tan sandals, high-school art teacher jewellery, and more peasant-style stuff on the high street than you can poke a hippy at.

Dear Reader, I'm quite aware that you're probably questioning my fashion credentials right now. I'm just a toy dog whose entire wardrobe consists of a yellow dandy scarf; what would I know? Well, I'll give you that first bit about the toy dog and the wardrobe, but I do know what I'm talking about- God knows there's enough disastrously-dressed women passing by my front window each day.

OK, I suppose I should at least be grateful that it's not 'Pretty Khaki' that's going to be taking over the streets. But what will it take to convince English women that a ruffly skirt and fringed handbag do not a Sienna make? There's a reason La Moss looks amazing in shapeless sack dresses and flat Grecian sandals, and that reason has got something to do with the fact she's a gorgeous skinny model and you're not. Girls, you're barking up the wrong arbor and it's only going to end up making your legs look like tree trunks.

3 Comments:

Anonymous dog gift said...

Hi hachiko. Thanks for this blog you have. I've been doing some research
today on dog clothing and came across your site. I'm pretty impressed with your
amount of knowledge on dog clothing and the great content you have here.
I am sure you are helping a lot of people. Thanks for the info and have a great day!

10:35 PM  
Anonymous handmade dog scarf said...

Hi hachiko. Thanks for this blog you have. I've been doing some research
today on dog clothing and came across your site. I'm pretty impressed with your
amount of knowledge on dog clothing and the great content you have here.
I am sure you are helping a lot of people. Thanks for the info and have a great day!

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ridiculous story there. What occuгrеd after? Thanks!


Feel freе to ѵisit my pаge: Learn Me

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home